Our company provides reliable solutions in order to meet high level customer requirements in the field of perforation, offcutting and punching, bearing in mind the high quality level and the most economical workflow even in the case of orders for large series.
Characteristics of the punching technology:
- The rotation of every tool
- Production of large series with quick processing time
- Excellent quality workpieces without involving any heat
- Punching individual contours with one push, nibbling of intersections
- 3D punching with TRUMPF shaping tools
- Thread forming
- Paint resistant labelling with an embossing an marking tool
Our punching machines are capable of processing a sheet area as large as 3000 mm x 1500 mm, in the case of steel sheets with a thickness of 0.5 mm – 4 mm, 0.5 mm -3 mm in the case of stainless steel sheets, 0.5 mm – 5 mm in the case of aluminium and copper sheets, but it is also possible to process plastic sheets.
Our tooling is characterised by the fact we possess every standard size and several custom-made tools capable of carrying out several special operations and to implement the shaping procedures provided by the technology.
Manufacturing processes are supported by the ToP100 software developed by the TRUMPF company, 3D-planning takes place with the Solid Edge planning software, while professional know-how is provided by our experienced, creative technical specialists.