Abrasive blasting is a surface treatment procedure. It ensures a homogeneous, pollution-, scale- and corrosion-free protective surface. It may be utilised in a wide range of individual surface treatment procedures. Preparing the surfaces in such a way significantly affects the durability of further surface treatment procedures.
Our abrasive blasting device is operated manually with a high performance in a 6m x 6m x 4.5m cabin, which enables the precise, high quality surface cleaning of profiled workpieces, and the cleaning of large, bulky workpieces, as well.
The device can be used in all areas where B Sa 3 or C Sa 2 surface cleanliness level is a must, in accordance with the MSZ ISO 8501–1 standard, or achieving a certain level of surface roughness is a technical requirement.
Abrasive blasting is carried out with S-170 sphere-shaped steel shot. The abrasive material is applied on the surface to be cleaned with the energy of compressed air.
Fields of application concerning the different materials:
- corrosion removal
- weld seam testing
- preparation of painting, galvanisation
- paint removal
- removal of welding traces
- establishing the final, homogeneous surface
- matting, removal of surface scratches
- establishing the final, homogeneous surfaces
- preparation of painting, galvanisation and anodising
Further applications of the abrasive blasting technology:
- ensuring adhesion
- removal of different surface pollutions, paint-, acid- and oil-derivatives